APA DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION GUIDELINES
· What do the results or data mean? What conclusions can I draw? What implications do they have?
· What other explanation might there be for the results and/or data?
· How does this project relate to my growth as a teacher and learner?
· How have I formulated a point of view concerning my question(s)?
· What is most relevant, important, or significant about the results?
· What similarities to and differences from the results have been found in the literature – in the work of others, colleagues?
· What limitations might have affected the research project?
· What other events or observations might be explained by these results?
· The intention of your research is to find meaning in your classroom by studying the story of the classroom. As you consider the story you have told, what does it mean?